Return to the University - Twin Cities Undergraduate Programs

Page 1 of 12 (possible) . You are 9% complete.

Personal information

Complete all required and optional fields as needed.

Limit: 100 characters. If your previous student records with the University of Minnesota Twin Cities are under any other names, please list those names here. Include first, middle, and last name. If multiple, separate by commas
Enter in the 7-digit student ID number that was assigned to you when you were first admitted to the U of M.
If outside the US or Canada, please include the country code.
This is the email address you will receive your confirmation email and your college will use to contact you. DO NOT list your UMN email address in this field if your account is not currently active (when you are readmitted your UMN account will be reactivated).

Current mailing address

Country: Required